Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I like this kind of perfume smell but I did not find another perfume that have similar smell like this Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume perfume
  • But since the smell is really good in my opinion, I keep looking and asking around if I ever see a perfume store
  • As you know, France is known as a place where you can shop many kind of perfumes from many interesting brands as well
  • With the combination of few smells together such as floral Peony Flowers, refreshing Jasmine Tea and fruity Cherry Blossom which is packaged in the nice shape of French style perfume, I think I would like to buy a new Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume if I have a chance to do that or if I see in the perfume store where I often visited
  • With around 55 dollar, I bought this Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume for the first time

• by MomLouiTan

Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume is the only perfume product with almost pure jasmine tea smell of fragrance that I ever have in my life. I like this kind of perfume smell but I did not find another perfume that have similar smell like this Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume perfume.

And this Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume is not always available in the perfume stores where I used to shop my perfumes. When I asked them, they said that this is a rare product, they don’t always have stock of this Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume.

But since the smell is really good in my opinion, I keep looking and asking around if I ever see a perfume store. I got this perfume few years ago when I was having

a holiday in France. As you know, France is known as a place where you can shop many kind of perfumes from many interesting brands as well.

With the combination of few smells together such as floral Peony Flowers, refreshing Jasmine Tea and fruity Cherry Blossom which is packaged in the nice shape of French style perfume, I think I would like to buy a new Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume if I have a chance to do that or if I see in the perfume store where I often visited.

I knew that the price was not really that cheap when I bought this Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume for the first time. But I really like it. And I would like to have another new bottle of ...

• this Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume to add more unique perfume inside my perfume collection.

With around 55 dollar, I bought this Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume for the first time. If I am not wrong, this package has 4.4 oz perfume inside the package. So it’s quite big enough for me. And I am sure if I can get another Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume, I will not finish it so quick. I will not use it every day. It will only be used for special occasion so it will not finish so quick.

I am still looking to get this fresh fragrance of Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume. I just hope that I will not waste a lot of time to look for this Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea

Perfume product. In the end, the only way to get this perfume is by ordering this Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume product online from Online perfume stores. I saw before when I was browsing on the Internet that some online perfume stores are offering this Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume product. But this is the last chance that I will do if I will not find this product in the perfume stores in town. I already asked them to keep of of Mor Cosmetics Jasmine Tea Perfume package if they ever get new stock on their store. And they said that they will call me if that happen.Let’s hope this will work, and I will be happy to pick up this perfume in the store when they call me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561608801581131/k2311a0816/8.16.09