Holiday Inn Hotel Batam  » Hotels  »
Waterfront City Batam 29422 Indonesia
  • The only hotel that I know that it has a good international brand name is Holiday Inn Batam, Indonesia
  • And I think I even got cheaper price than the other rates that I saw when I browsed on the Internet
  • Holiday Inn Batam is located in the best area
  • The price that I paid for the room was already include two times breakfast during my two days staying in Holiday Inn Hotels
  • Because I had great experience while staying in this Holiday Inn Hotel

• by MomLouiTan

I had to go to Batam for two days for my business activities. But I had no idea where to stay because I don’t have any relative there in Batam. I was browsing through Internet to find the right hotel that I can use for my accommodation during my visit in Batam.

The only hotel that I know that it has a good international brand name is Holiday Inn Batam, Indonesia. I’ve never been in Batam before so I don’t want to gamble with the hotel that I will reserve or book.

So I did not let my chance to book a hotel room in Holiday Inn Hotel Batam for two nights. And I think I even got cheaper price than the other rates that I saw when I browsed

on the Internet.

I was not wrong. I made the right decision by booking Holiday Inn Hotel Batam. As a part of Holiday Inn international chance of hotel, this Holiday Inn Batam really gave me special services in term of the services that I got from their hotel’ staffs.

The hotel staffs were so friendly. And whenever we need help from them, they were so helpful. I felt that I was so lucky that I choose the right hotel during my business trip in Batam.

Holiday Inn Batam is located in the best area. It will not take you so long if you want to go to the Waterfront City Ferry Terminal to do short ferry ride from Singapore. Many people are willing to cross the border by the ...

• ferry because they will pay cheaper price than the air flight ticket to Singapore. And if you stay in Holiday Inn hotel just like what I did, you don’t have to worry anymore about your transportation to go to the ferry terminal. You will find it easily there.

The hotel room was not really big but it was not so small at all for one person. Since I was alone there, I don’t need bigger room to stay in the hotel. Actually the one I got there was already big enough for me. And since the hotel room was also clean, I really happy with the great deal that I made by booking this hotel.

The price that I paid for the room was already include two times breakfast

during my two days staying in Holiday Inn Hotels.

There are also other facilities from the hotel that we can use while we were staying there. For example, I was able to swim for awhile in the swimming pool from the hotel. And I also see that they have bar area where you can get your drink in the night and enjoy your night life for awhile before you go to bed in your hotel room.

But that was the first and the last time that I stayed in Holiday Inn Batam Hotel. I’ve never go there anymore after that. But if I would, I will probably try to book a hotel room in this Holiday Inn hotel Batam again. Because I had great experience while staying in this Holiday Inn Hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21608801561131/k2311a0816/8.16.09