Tommy Perfume by Tommy Hilfiger  » Perfume  »
  • I love the smell of this Tommy Perfume by Tommy Hilfiger
  • I just hope that they will still continue produce this perfume since I really love it
  • Last time I bought this perfume, it was for sale in the perfume store for only around 35 Eur for each bottle

• by MomLouiTan

Are you looking for fragrance or perfume that has a combination of smell between lemon, cinnamon & spearmint? You should try Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger perfume. I love the smell of this Tommy Perfume by Tommy Hilfiger. Although the price for one bottle of Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger was a bit expensive, I would not mind to have stock of this perfume in my house. I normally have on bottle of Tommy perfume by Tommy Hilfiger. And when I realize that the perfume will finish soon, I will try to get a new bottle from the perfume store of this Tommy perfume by Tommy Hilfiger.

I want to have a stock at least one small bottle of this Tommy perfume by Tommy Hilfiger. So whenever I want to use this

perfume, there is always one bottle available in my cupboard.

This perfume product has just a simple bottle with transparent glass. So you can see how much liquid you still have every time you want to use it. And on the bottle itself, you can see the name of the product “Tommy”, you will see it clearly since it has big letter on that bottle.

Actually this perfume is for men, but I do like the smell of this Tommy perfume by Tommy Hilfiger. That’s why I often use this perfume when I need fragrance to spray on my body. I just like it, and I don’t know why. Maybe the combination between lemon, cinnamon & spearmint are the one that make me feel fresh whenever I use this ...

• Tommy perfume by Tommy Hilfiger.

And I knew that many people also like this perfume. Sometimes I saw this product on the showcase of my favorite perfume store in town. But one week later, when I dropped by there, they said the product was sold already and I need to wait for the new stock come to the perfume store. Other people also realize that this Tommy perfume by Tommy Hilfiger is a special perfume that has great smell of fragrance.

I just hope that they will still continue produce this perfume since I really love it. I did not find similar smell like this in other perfume products until this time. I knew that many perfumes from other brands also offer perfume products. I am collecting them as

well. But I did not find the similar smell of fragrance just like what they made for Tommy perfume by Tommy Hilfiger. It’s so special.

Last time I bought this perfume, it was for sale in the perfume store for only around 35 Eur for each bottle. I bought that already and now it only have few liquid of perfume left inside the bottle. That’s why I said I will probably buy another perfume again soon. It’s not only me who use this Tommy perfume but my husband also use it even almost every day. That’s why it’s finished so quick. Not because we need to spray a lot whenever we need the fragrance but it’s simply because there is more than one person who use this perfume in my house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561608801531131/k2311a0816/8.16.09