Blue Bunny Double Strawberry Sedona Frozen Yogurt Granola Sandwiches  » Food  »
2.5
  • Another reason I prefer the bars to the sandwiches is because the sandwiches do not seem to have as much of a strawberry fruit filling
  • If you are like me and can do with less granola but more strawberry and the addition of vanilla, then, the bars are a better bet for you, I believe

• by GenesisOne

Blue Bunny Double Strawberry Sedona Frozen Yogurt Granola Sandwiches are not quite as good as the Double Strawberry Aspen™ Frozen Yogurt Granola Bars. What makes me prefer the latter to the former? For one, these sandwiches do not have any vanilla where as the bars have a vanilla coating.

Another reason I prefer the bars to the sandwiches is

because the sandwiches do not seem to have as much of a strawberry fruit filling.

The strawberry fruit filling seems quite prevalent in the bars, yet in these sandwiches, it seems more scarce.

Now, the sandwiches do have more low fat strawberry yogurt and despite being low fat, the yogurt still offers up an authentic strawberry flavor that I ...

• do enjoy.

Also, these sandwiches offer more granola than the bars do.

Although the honey oat granola wafers are chewy and good, I would much prefer the vanilla and additional strawberry filling that the bars have to offer.

I will not be purchasing these sandwiches again as I have no reason to since I prefer the bars, although understandably,

it really comes down to individual preference.

If you are someone that likes granola and does not care all that much for vanilla, then these sandwiches would be a better choice for you.

If you are like me and can do with less granola but more strawberry and the addition of vanilla, then, the bars are a better bet for you, I believe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271608801511131/k2311a0816/8.16.09