Stouffer’s Corner Bistro Chicken Bacon and Spinach Flatbread  » Food  »
  • Stouffer's Corner Bistro Chicken Bacon and Spinach Flatbread is a tasty sandwich that I like to have every now an then
  • What I thought was a nice touch was the addition of Italian cheeses
  • I will definitely continue to purchase this sandwich, although as I said, it does not always agree with my stomach

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Corner Bistro Chicken Bacon and Spinach Flatbread is a tasty sandwich that I like to have every now an then. It can be a little tough on the stomach, but my taste buds sure do seem to get a real kick out of the flavors to be found in this sandwich! First of all, the grilled chicken is quite enjoyable.

It is relatively

tender and it has a good flavor to it.

The bacon seems pretty well cooked thankfully, because undercooked bacon is not something that I will eat! It must be cooked thoroughly and that seems to be the case with this bacon.

The spinach is not as plentiful as I would have liked it to be, but at least it tasted fresh and offered up ...

• a good flavor.

The red onions are what really gives this sandwich a good kick and there are plenty of them to keep this sandwich kicking! All of the aforementioned is covered in a rather creamy Alfredo sauce.

Have a napkin ready - you will need it! What I thought was a nice touch was the addition of Italian cheeses.

It gave this sandwich

a little extra rich flavor and also made it a tad gooey.

Nonetheless, I am pleased that they added the cheeses.

I will definitely continue to purchase this sandwich, although as I said, it does not always agree with my stomach.

It must be all the sauce and probably the combination of cheeses, too.

It just does not sit right in my stomach at times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271608801481131/k2311a0816/8.16.09