Stouffer’s Chicken Asiago  » Food  »
  • Stouffer's Chicken Asiago is a pretty tasty sandwich that I enjoy having for lunch
  • I think the spinach flavor fits in well and adds to my enjoyment of the sandwich

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Chicken Asiago is a pretty tasty sandwich that I enjoy having for lunch. What makes it tasty? Well, for one, the grilled chicken is quite enjoyable.

It is very tender and it has a good flavor to it.

Then, there are sun dried tomatoes on top of the chicken and

the fact that the tomatoes are sun dried gives the sandwich a flavor that is quite different from a typical sandwich that features fresh tomato slices.

The sun dried tomatoes feature quite a lot of flavor and go great with the grilled chicken.

There is also spinach on this sandwich.

The spinach is not quite as flavorful as the chicken or sun dried tomatoes, but it does taste fresh and it does have a good flavor to it! Just because it is not as strong in flavor does not mean that I am not happy to have it on this sandwich.

I ...

• Stouffer's Chicken Asiago
      think the spinach flavor fits in well and adds to my enjoyment of the sandwich.

Another delightful aspect of this sandwich is the creamy and scrumptious Asiago cheese sauce.

It sure is good! All of this is held together by wheat bread.

This sandwich is simply one taste sensation after another

and I look forward to having this for lunch.

As a dinner, I have found that I do not enjoy it as much simply because it is not filling enough to get me to the next morning where as for lunch, the sandwich is more than enough to hold me over for four to five hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271608801471131/k2311a0816/8.16.09