Disney Bahama Cruise  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • The chocolate souffle dessert was the best thing I ever tasted
  • I know I want to go back with or without kids

• by Murph
      My husband and I went on the Disney Cruise to the Bahamas for our honeymoon. The cruise was wonderful! We did not have any children so I was a little worried about us seeing kids all the time was

going to drive us nuts. However, many of the kids were playing on one section of the ship, or we went into areas that kids were not allowed into. The food was out of this world! One night we ...

• were able to eat at the Palo and it was beyond imagination! Our waiter was wonderful. The chocolate souffle dessert was the best thing I ever tasted!

Our stateroom had a balcony and was enormous! I had been

on another cruise before and the room was easily twice the size of the other cruise rooms!

I just felt magic on the cruise! I know I want to go back with or without kids. I have no complaints of the cruise!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4100880120631/k2311a0810/8.10.06