DentaPicks  » Health  »
  • When she died earlier this month, we found all kinds of interesting things there, including DentaPicks
  • I don't brush my teeth as often as I should simply because it's not convenient
  • The product definitely does remove food and plaque, and it makes your mouth feel cleaner and fresher until you do get to the toothbrush again during the day or night
  • I do use it with care as I've never been a fan of the toothpick really, but I like being able to do a bit more to care for my teeth

• by Orrymain

This product came to me by means of my aunt. My aunt liked to try all kinds of products. She was confined by wheelchair to her home until spending the last couple of years in a nursing home. When she died earlier this month, we found all kinds of interesting things there, including DentaPicks.

I was curious about them so started using the product. I don’t brush my teeth as often as I should simply because

it’s not convenient. DentaPicks are convenient. I can keep this product right at my worktable and use them as frequently as I want.

One end of a DentaPick is a tiny brush that you can use to clean your teeth and massage your gums. The other end is a basic toothpick. The product definitely does remove food and plaque, and it makes your mouth feel cleaner and fresher until you do get to the toothbrush again ...

• during the day or night.

DentaPicks come in a round package that has a tiny opening at the top. You just peel off the little sticker and then turn the package over and pull out a single pick. No, they don’t all come crashing out. It’s really neatly packaged in that regard. The product is also mint flavored, hygienic, and disposable. That makes it convenient for me. If you want to put them in

another container or use them another way, you can tear off the outer sticker and open the package that way.

I like this product. I do use it with care as I’ve never been a fan of the toothpick really, but I like being able to do a bit more to care for my teeth. This product satisfies a need I’ve had since Crest discontinued one of their more portable, on the go teeth cleaning products last year.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341608801171031/k2311a0816/8.16.09