Windex Wipes - Glass & Surface  » Housewares  »
  • My family has used it for decades, so I believe in its quality

• by Orrymain

The first wipe of any kind of product that I ever purchased was this one, Windex Wipes - Glass & Surface. I am a fan of the Windex product. My family has used it for decades, so I believe in its quality. I can’t say for sure that it was the first cleaner to come out with a wipe, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was.

Windex Wipes - Glass & Surface provide a streak-free shine,

per the package. I don’t have as much elbow power as most so I do have a bit more difficulty in the ‘no streak’ area, but for the most part, it’s as the package claims.

The cleaner has a peel and reseal top that is great to use. It’s a nice size opening, so it’s very easy to pull out a single sheet. I’ve never had a sheet tear or rip, and I’ve never had more than ...

• one pop out on me. I get one sheet because all I want is one sheet at a time.

There are 25 sheets to a regular package. They do have larger ones now, too. My only complaint is the pricing of these wipes, and other wipes on the market. As I mentioned in another review, the price of wipes is really the price of convenience.

However, the wipes last a very long time. I recently found

a package of this and another product that I’d forgotten about, and both still clean very well, even after a long time. With the Windex, I also found it was easy to sprits it up if I wanted by spraying some Windex liquid on it. Again, this was a package that has been sitting around for a couple of years, so for it to have even minimal moisture in it was pretty good.

Overall, I’m happy with the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531608801161031/k2311a0816/8.16.09