Pledge Multi Surface Clean & Dusty Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • Wipes from any manufacturer cost more than the usual spray or liquid version
  • Unfortunately, it's what keeps me from being a loyal consumer of the wipes

• by Orrymain

As I’ve so often said, I am a creature of convenience. I need it both physically and emotionally, and this applies to just about all aspects of my life. This would include cleaning products, such as Pledge Multi Surface Clean & Dusty Wipes. I’ll say off the bat that the only reason I don’t purchase these more is simple pricing. Wipes from any manufacturer cost more than the

usual spray or liquid version. I suppose you could call it the price of convenience. Unfortunately, it’s what keeps me from being a loyal consumer of the wipes.

Pledge Multi Surface Clean & Dusty Wipes are meant to clean and dust wood, glass, stainless steel, marble and granite, and other surfaces. I’ve used it successfully on just about everything. As advertised, it doesn’t leave streaks and it really makes ...

• my surfaces look nice and clean.

I tend to keep a package of these located conveniently around my home. The package has a lift off top that allows you to easily pull out a wipe. I’ve never had one tear or be difficult to pull out. Neither do I end up with two when all I want is one. Best of all, the package stays sealed like it’s suppose

to do. I recently find a package that had previously been opened but I’d forgotten about. I’ll bet it’s been about two years that it’s been stuck in with some papers. Well, the wipes still have moisture and still clean beautifully. That to me is the testament of the Pledge product.

Easy to use and long lasting works for me. Now if the price would just lighten up a bit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531608801151031/k2311a0816/8.16.09