Nelson and Nelson Pool Care & Repair  » Business  »
1103 Fairfield Ave., Roseville, CA 95678
  • The other cause for pause is that they do work on a yearly contract basis, and I'm not sure I like that kind of obligation in this economic climate
  • The important point and my highest recommendation comes for Nelson and Nelson Pool Care & Repair if you have a water chemical problem in your pool
  • It may cost more than others, but he'll get your pool back in shape

• by Orrymain

If you have a troubled pool, it’s not always easy to find good care for it. We’ve had an in-ground pool for decades, and it’s gone through some nasty times. In the last couple of years, we’ve had to deal with a lot of horrible algae and chemical problems, and no matter what, we couldn’t get it right.

In a last ditch effort to save the pool, we contacted Nelson and Nelson Pool Care & Repair out of Roseville. They service a wide spread area, and they

claimed to be water experts. They are. We were completely amazed at what they accomplished in one day of water treatment. Our pool when from murky green to crystal blue in 24-hours. It was incredible. It was amazing. These guys really do understand water.

We had them do quite a bit of other work, too, and we were pleased with all of it. They did what they said they’d do and with good results.

Nelson and Nelson Pool Care & Repair also provides pool ...

• care, keeping your pool on track in a variety of ways. They have more options for service than any other company I’ve seen.

The only down side is that they are expensive, even for their smallest servicing. That’s the only thing that really gives me pause. They could easily stand to be at least $10 cheaper and for some of the less involved service calls even more than that. Still, they do know their business and sometimes you have to pay more for guys who really

do know their jobs.

The other cause for pause is that they do work on a yearly contract basis, and I’m not sure I like that kind of obligation in this economic climate.

The important point and my highest recommendation comes for Nelson and Nelson Pool Care & Repair if you have a water chemical problem in your pool. Ask for their number one expert when you call for an appointment, and you won’t be sorry. It may cost more than others, but he’ll get your pool back in shape.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411608801141031/k2311a0816/8.16.09