Egg and Mushroom Soup recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I know how people would search endlessly for healthy meals that are not expensive
  • Being a cook myself, I compiled recipes which I developed which for me, are very convenient to make

• by patofgold23

I know how people would search endlessly for healthy meals that are not expensive. I am too. It is normal since I have kids and I have to watch my finances very closely. Yet, I don’t want my being too tight on my budget to get in the way of my desire to give my kids healthy and sumptuous meals.

Being a cook myself, I compiled recipes which I developed which for me, are very convenient to make. When I say convenient,

I am referring to both the time and money I can save from it. One of my favourites, and the kids as well, is my Egg and Mushroom Soup, a very economical recipe.

To make it, all you need are the following: five pieces dried mushroom, 2 eggs, 3-4 cups of chicken stock, 1 ½ teaspoons of soy sauce, a teaspoon of salt and ½ tablespoon of cooking oil. With these ingredients, which are easy to find, and are not at all ...

• expensive to get, anybody would be saving a lot of money from something that can serve up to 6 people.

You would like this recipe even more once you try it, because you will see the ease in preparing it. To make the Egg and Mushroom Soup, this is what you have to do: First, you must wash the mushrooms and soak in a cup of hot water. Then you set it aside. Beat the eggs in a separate bowl, and set

it aside as well. Boil the chicken stock, and when it does, add the mushrooms with the water in which they were soaked (it will add up to the flavour). Let it boil for another 5 minutes. Season it then with soy sauce and salt, and if you’re not satisfied with the measurements I gave, you can always season it according to your taste. After that, just stir in the cooking oil and beaten eggs, and there!!! You can serve it hot!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491608800961031/k2311a0816/8.16.09