Obey Your Body - Almond Hand & Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I found this product at my local mall, where a few people were selling Obey You Body products
  • I'm not sure how much the lotion would cost on it's own, but the kit itself was pretty reasonably priced
  • I wouldn't particularly recommend this product to anyone
  • I didn't have any significant problems with this product, but I don't think I would purchase it again

• by Kathleen

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I found this product at my local mall, where a few people were selling Obey You Body products. They really advertised the product well, and I was really excited to use it! As far as I’m concerned, there are no other fragrances but the almond one that I purchased. It came in a kit with cuticle oil, and nail filer and buffer. I’m not sure how much the lotion would cost

on it’s own, but the kit itself was pretty reasonably priced.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that the almond fragrance was actually very comforting! It’s soft, and very pleasent on the nose which is great. It’s consistency is relatively thick and it really applies very easily on skin. I’ve had this bottle for over a year, and I still have about 1/4 of the 237 mL bottle left. It doesn’t ...

• take much cream to entirely cover your skin.

On the negative side, I found this cream to be a little bit greasy. It created an almost shiny film on the surface of my skin. I didn’t mind too much with it on my body, but it became a bit of a nuisance on my hands. It didn’t absorb well, if not at all which was disappointing. I found myself applying the cream

over and over again and still found my hands to be dry.

All in all, not a great hand or body moisturizer. I wouldn’t particularly recommend this product to anyone. It has many nice attributes, but quite a few downfalls. I didn’t have any significant problems with this product, but I don’t think I would purchase it again.

Jay says :

Obey Hand Body Lotion is the BEST cream I have ever used. It cures dry skin, not just covers it up. It goes on easily and it is absorbed into the skin quickly, leaving no greasy feel at all. I recommend it to to everybody now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311608800851031/k2311a0816/8.16.09