Spa Naturel - Sugared Grapefruit Lime Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • Not the best body lotion I have used, but for the price, I would say it definitely did a decent job
  • Nothing amazing, but the moisturized feeling lasted for a good half hour or so
  • I found it really made me breaak out, especially on my shoulders, so I would stay away from that area if possible
  • As long as you don't have a serious dry skin issue, I would recommend this product

• by Kathleen

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

Not the best body lotion I have used, but for the price, I would say it definitely did a decent job. This body butter contains Shea Butter which is such a great component to any skin moisturizer. The fragrance wasn’t the greatest. To be quite honest, I didn’t really smell much grapefruit or lime in it at all. With that said, it really

wasn’t too bad. I wish I picked up a different type, but it did the job.

This body butter did an adequate job in term of moisturizing. Nothing amazing, but the moisturized feeling lasted for a good half hour or so. The lotion was a little greasy, which is not a great attribute for anything you put on your skin. I found it ...

• really made me breaak out, especially on my shoulders, so I would stay away from that area if possible. On the brighter side, this container of body butter really lasted me quite a while. Just a dab will cover an entire arm. You don’t need to cake it on which is something I really appreciate in a product of this nature.

As long

as you don’t have a serious dry skin issue, I would recommend this product. If you’re looking for something which great moisturizing capabilities - I would look elsewhere. This body butter is good for day-to-day use though. It’s also pretty cheap, and really long lasting. Give it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311508800800131/k2311a0815/8.15.09