Strictly Business Hair Salon in Columbia, South Carolina  » Business  »
3007 Broad River Rd, Columbia, SC 29210
  • The owner, Sarah, has been doing my hair for the past two years and I love what she does
  • Trust me, after getting your hair done at Strictly Business, you will definitely have heads turning

• by bcft161

Strictly Business is a hair salon located in Columbia, South Carolina. The salon serves men as well as women. The owner, Sarah, has been doing my hair for the past two years and I love what she does.

I love coming the Strictly Business because Sarah is always punctual and you never

have to wait to be seen. Strictly Business’ prices are reasonable too. For a wash and set, the charge is $25.00 (it is $35.00 if you would like your hair to be flat ironed). The relaxers are $55.00. For permanent color and rinses, it is also $55.00. Strictly Business uses KeraCare hair products and will order ...

• them for their clients if they wish to purchase them. Another reason as to why I love having my hair done and Strictly Business is because the stylists try their best to get you in and out. No one likes having to spend hours at the hair salon.

Strictly Business has

a large clientele, so it is best to make your appointments two weeks ahead of time. If another client cancels an appointment time that you may have wanted, one of the stylists will contact you to see if you would like that spot. Trust me, after getting your hair done at Strictly Business, you will definitely have heads turning!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411508800790131/k2311a0815/8.15.09