Yoshi’s Story The Unauthorized Guide by Bradygames  » Books  »
2.0
  • Yoshi's Story The Unauthorized Guide by Bradygames is most definitely not as good as the strategy guide put out by Nintendo Power
  • I would definitely recommend the Nintendo strategy guide over this somewhat incomplete and not quite as entertaining of a read guide, unless you are like me and you mainly purchase the guides for collection and entertainment purposes
  • I must say though, this guide did not entertain me quite that much, and so, I was disappointed with it

• by GenesisOne

Yoshi’s Story The Unauthorized Guide by Bradygames is most definitely not as good as the strategy guide put out by Nintendo Power. The reason it is not as good is because this guide is missing some details regarding a few of the hidden paths and the locations of the fruit is off here

and there.

Also, when it comes to some of the maps of the levels, portions of the levels are not represented at times in the maps, so if you were to work your way through the game while looking at the strategy guide, at times, the strategy guide and game will diverge.

They ...

• will cease to line-up.

Also, the character art and the way in which this guide is written is not as entertaining as Nintendo’s official guide.

Nintendo’s guide is more of like a storybook in the way the information is presented, where as this guide is generally straight to the point.

I would definitely

recommend the Nintendo strategy guide over this somewhat incomplete and not quite as entertaining of a read guide, unless you are like me and you mainly purchase the guides for collection and entertainment purposes.

I must say though, this guide did not entertain me quite that much, and so, I was disappointed with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171508800701231/k2311a0815/8.15.09