Birthstone Flower Anklet  » Gifts  »
  • Birthstone Flower Anklet is a gift I bought for my mother for her birthday
  • I think it is very pretty and it is a very good gift to get someone
  • In my opinion it is a unique piece of jewelry and will look good on almost anyone
  • Overall I would recommend this piece of jewelry

• by Brooke

Birthstone Flower Anklet is a gift I bought for my mother for her birthday. It’s a very pretty anklet that fits nice around her ankle. You can choose which birthstone you want on the jewelry.

It’s gold and in each flower on the anklet is a birthstone. In between the flowers there are little white

accents.

The anklet clasps on easily and it is easy to take off as well. The anklet is not tight but it’s not too loose around her ankle either, it fits quite nice actually.

I caught it on sale for about five dollars; it’s usually about fifteen dollars. I would have bought it for fifteen ...

• dollars because it is a good quality anklet and overall I really like it.

I think it is very pretty and it is a very good gift to get someone. In my opinion it is a unique piece of jewelry and will look good on almost anyone.

The price isn’t bad even at fifteen dollars.

You can buy it from Avon and if you hurry up you might be able to catch it on clearance.

This anklet comes with a one inch extender, which is very nice. So if you think it might not fit your ankle you could use the extender.

Overall I would recommend this piece of jewelry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 461508800561231/k2311a0815/8.15.09