Far Away Dreams perfume by Avon  » Perfume  »
  • Everything to me is good value but in particular I have always been impressed with their range of perfumes
  • I think I currently own about 9 different scents from Avon but one of my favourites is Far Away
  • There is not a bad thing I can say about this perfume it is wonderful, and officially my new favourite daytime perfume

• by hollyoaker75

I am a big fan of Avon and have probably tried most of their products at some point over the years. Everything to me is good value but in particular I have always been impressed with their range of perfumes.

I think I currently own about 9 different scents from Avon but one of my favourites is Far Away..imagine just how excited I was to discover that they have introduced a brand new Far Away entitled

Far Away Dreams..I had to try it!

I ordered a bottle through my local avon representative and have happily just received the bottle a few days ago…it’s positively dreamy!

The bottle comes in a 50ml size and costs around £10 - which for the quality I think is excellent value. the bottle itself is in the same trademark Far Away design of a flat round, circular glass bottle topped off with a pearly white plastic lid.

The ...

• bottle has a dreamy, pearly white opaqued appearance, and once you spritz the perfume it’s clear to see that is the colour of the scent.

So what about the scent itself? Oh my goodness! It has notes of peach, mango and floral which all work together creating the most light, summery smell you can imagine.

I have used this everyday since it arrived and have had so many compliments from friends (and even two strangers in the

bus queue!) about what scent I’m wearing, and most are quite shocked it’s just from Avon.

I have only worn this as a day time scent as it is, as I stated a very light scent, which is perfect for day time but not heady enough to wear on an evening.

Would I recommend this? YES! There is not a bad thing I can say about this perfume it is wonderful, and officially my new favourite daytime perfume.

Far Away Dreams perfume by Avon

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561508800391231/k2311a0815/8.15.09