Nikon D5000 Body Only Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • I think that this is one of my favorite things about the camera
  • It really wasn’t the best day to be at the park
  • The images definitely have a contrast and are superior

• by Queenbeezie

I am a photographer in my spare time. The latest camera I added to my collection is the Nikon Coolpix 5000. I really feel that this camera takes technology to the next level.

This camera actually records movies with audio. It features a built-in-multi-mode Speedlight

and a hotshoe for external Nikon Speedlights.

There is a quick review function that allows you to check the captured images with the press of a button and then it returns to record mode. I think that this is one of my favorite things about the camera.

There are many exposure options. These include: Flexible Program, Aperture Priority, Full Manual, and AE Bracketing to name a few.

I decided to test my camera out. We had a family outing at the park.

It was a chilly day and it was ...

• Nikon D5000 Body Only Digital Camera
      raining off and on. It really wasn’t the best day to be at the park.

My children love to play in the rain and I sometimes let them. I took fantastic picture of my children jumping in mud puddles and opening their mouths to catch raindrops.

Despite the horrible weather the pictures turned out great. I am so proud of them.

I think I will be using my Nikon Coolpix 5000 more often now. It amazes me how I got these perfect pictures.

The images definitely have a contrast and are superior!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431508800381231/k2311a0815/8.15.09