Crystal Harmony Cruise  » Travel  »
  • The Harmony is a beautiful ship with excellent service and the best food I ever tasted
  • The rooms were a little cramped, but I would still recommend this trip to anyone

• by Queenbeezie

My husband and I went to Alaska on May18, 2008 sailing the Crystal Harmony. The Harmony is a beautiful ship with excellent service and the best food I ever tasted. The boarding went very well. People were driven up to the pier and quickly unloaded their luggage and the drivers drove off.

We did have to wait in line for about an hour before we boarded. Once we boarded, my husband and I quickly threw

our luggage into our room and went to the restaurant to make dining arrangements. By this point we were really hungry! We were staying in a standard room.

They are about 200 square feet. The bed was pretty hard. My husband is really tall and he had issues fitting in the room.

He had to get on his knees to open the safe. I didn’t like how the television can only be seen from ...

• the bed. I did like how we had very little noise in our room.

I have stayed on cruises before where you hear a lot of drunken people in the hallway. More than one person cannot fit into the bathroom. The bathroom has very little storage space.

I felt cramped in the shower. I didn’t even have room for the hand towel! I loved how every night for dinner the women were escorted

to their table. I felt like a princess the whole time we were on the Crystal Harmony.

The waiters accommodated our every need. The placemats and the way the tables were decorated were lovely. As I stated earlier the food was perfect.

My husband and I had a romantic and beautiful time on the Crystal Harmony. The rooms were a little cramped, but I would still recommend this trip to anyone. We had a blast.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381508800371231/k2311a0815/8.15.09