Dr. Thomas A. Stout, OD  » Medicine  »
0.5
3000 Hampton Center, Suite A Morgantown WV 26505
  • A couple of months ago I had a bad experience at an eye doctors office in Morgantown, WV

• by Queenbeezie

A couple of months ago I had a bad experience at an eye doctors office in Morgantown, WV. I have not been back since. A friend of mine actually recommended this doctor’s office. After my experience I called and told her I’m not taking her advice anymore.

My appointment was scheduled for 2 pm. It was about 1:45 pm when I arrived at Dr. Stout’s office.

It was 3:15 pm when I finally got called back to get examined. This was not a good start for me. Especially since I had a lot of things I needed to get done that day.

I didn’t care for the assistant who walked me back to the examining room either. She was nice at first. She welcomed me to the office since I was a first ...

• time patient and asked me if I had any questions.

Of course I have questions. I started asking her a few things and she cut me off! She told me I would have to ask the doctor about that and she walked out of the room. While I’m sitting they’re waiting for Dr.

Stout to come in, I hear the nurse’s talking about other patients. They were actually

making fun of a patient. I thought that was very unprofessional.

I was ready to just get up and leave at that point. Dr. Stout finally came in and examined me.

He was a nice guy. I just didn’t care for his office help. I never went back to his office again.

I went to a different eye doctor and I have been going there ever since!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261508800361231/k2311a0815/8.15.09