Ralph Lauren Polo Sport For Women  » Perfume  »
  • Then I decided to buy Polo Sport for Women by Ralph Lauren to try it
  • I thought, if I like Polo Sport for men by Ralph Lauren, probably I will also like the one for women
  • I bought it in the counter of Ralph Lauren in the shopping center
  • So I know for sure that I will not pay too much for the perfume in the counter of Ralph Lauren in the shopping mall
  • I thought it was the smell from some floral and citrus

• by MomLouiTan

Did you ever try to use Polo Sport for Women by Ralph Lauren? I did and I love it so much. Actually, I had the Polo Sport perfume for men first. Then I decided to buy Polo Sport for Women by Ralph Lauren to try it. I thought, if I like Polo Sport for men by Ralph Lauren, probably I will also like the one for women. And I was right. Polo Sport perfume by Ralph Lauren for women had nice smell of fragrance as well. If the Polo Sport Perfume for men had fresh smell, the perfume for women is also smell so fresh and nice. You really should try it before you give any comment about it.

I bought it in the counter of Ralph Lauren in

the shopping center. They had several choices of perfume by Ralph Lauren and when I asked if they have this Polo Sport perfume for women, they immediately knew what I want. The sales lady said many people like this perfume. Their sales for this Polo Sport Perfume for women were quite high, that’s what they said.

Then I check the price of this perfume. I already checked first from the Internet about the price of this Polo Sport Perfume for women. So I know for sure that I will not pay too much for the perfume in the counter of Ralph Lauren in the shopping mall. Because I saw that some online perfume stores sell this product with special discount price. And the price became cheaper than the ...

• normal price.

When I asked it, the sales lady mentioned about the price. And I thought there was not really big different in price. I think I paid around 30 euro at that time. I knew that there was cheapest offer from online perfume store, but since they were not coming from the same country where I stayed at that time, I think it would be better if I just buy the perfume from the counter of Ralph Lauren. And at least, I know for sure that the perfume is the real product from Ralph Lauren, not imitation perfume like what they sometimes sell here.

For the price that I paid, I got 1.7 oz perfume inside the package. I think it was the smallest package of Ralph

Lauren Polo sport for women. It was not the miniature perfume but it was not the big package. Maybe I could save more if I buy the big package. But I did not do that since I still have another perfume as well in my collection. There was no need to buy the big package of perfume at that time.

When I used this fragrance, I will get fresh and sharp smell from this perfume. It also had other combination of smell. I thought it was the smell from some floral and citrus. But I am not sure what kind of floral it is.

This fragrance is good for busy women with many outside activities. It will make you feel fresh during your activities outside the building or outside your office.

Ralph Lauren Polo Sport For Women

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561508800311231/k2311a0815/8.15.09