Blue Bunny BIG Double Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich  » Food  »
  • Blue Bunny BIG Double Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich is definitely a frozen treat that I simply love to have
  • Well, for one, the strawberry ice cream filling is quite creamy and delicious
  • Now, it is not exactly the best strawberry ice cream to ever touch my taste buds, but really, it is not that far off
  • I found them to be crunchy and the vanilla flavor to be authentic and memorable
  • I do wish that the vanilla flavor was somewhat stronger, but considering how much I enjoy the strawberry ice cream found in this sandwich, I am willing to overlook the somewhat weak vanilla flavor of the wafer bars

• by GenesisOne

Blue Bunny BIG Double Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich is definitely a frozen treat that I simply love to have! It sure is tasty! What makes the ice cream sandwich so good? Well, for one, the strawberry ice cream filling is quite creamy and delicious!

Now, it is not exactly the best strawberry ice cream to ever touch my taste buds, but really, it is not that far off!

The strawberry flavor is authentic and scrumptious! Amidst the strawberry ice cream is a ribbon of ripe strawberry flavoring that further enhances the delicious strawberry flavor! The ribbon travels in and out, throughout the strawberry filling. It is a real treat!

Holding all of this strawberry ice cream together are two large vanilla wafers. While the strawberry does dominate over the vanilla flavor, I ...

• Blue Bunny BIG Double Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich
      nonetheless was able to taste and enjoy the vanilla wafers. I found them to be crunchy and the vanilla flavor to be authentic and memorable.

cream found in this sandwich, I am willing to overlook the somewhat weak vanilla flavor of the wafer bars. I still look forward to having this scrumptious strawberry treat and I have no qualms at all over recommending it to those that have a soft spot for strawberries!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271508800141231/k2311a0815/8.15.09