Apple iPod Nano 4GB
  • Compared to other MP3, MP4 players I can say the Apple iPod Nano 4GB is the best, but quite expensive, you can get the same unit with same capacity at half the price

• by rye

I am completely and utterly satisfied with my Apple iPod Nano 4GB. I have it in hot pink color and the sleek design is adorable. Thanks to my husband who gave it to me last December as his Christmas gift.

This Apple iPod Nano 4GB comes with headset, USB connector for charging and downloading, a dock, warranty and manual in a cute and compact box, you can actually carry the complete pack without much space in your bag.

I previously had an MP3

player so I don’t really plan to buy an Apple iPod Nano 4GB for myself, but since my husband bought one for me, I will be ungrateful if I didn’t make use of it.

But I was really glad he did gave me one. The Apple iPod Nano 4GB can contain around 800 songs or more. It can also store pictures and video clips. It also has built in video games which you can play while listening to your favorite songs.

Now ...

• I am completely fixated with my Apple iPod Nano 4GB, it’s always with me where ever I go. With special use during my transit to and from our office, I spent 1 hour travelling from my place tom our office so it is a great help to ease my boredom. With 800 songs, I have enough selections to choose from.

But the is one little glitch that I noticed, the battery life of Apple iPOD 4 GB Nano is not 24 hours

as per the ads but in really it could last around 15 to 18 hours of continuous use. The charging is very easy as you will just plug it on a computer. And charging time usually last around 1 to 1.5 hours.

Compared to other MP3, MP4 players I can say the Apple iPod Nano 4GB is the best, but quite expensive, you can get the same unit with same capacity at half the price. But since it is an iPod that is already expected.

Apple iPod Nano 4GB

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161408800021131/k2311a0814/8.14.09