Avon Skin So Soft Light & Lush Replenishing Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love how soft it makes my skin feel and the scent is fruity & invigorating
  • I like to wear this lotion as my main fragrance on everyday occasions and even sometimes when I am going out at night

• by jnmcksmom

One of my all time favorite body lotions is Avon Skin So Soft Replenishing Body Lotion in the scent of Light & Lush. I love how soft it makes my skin feel and the scent is fruity & invigorating! This body lotion doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy. I can smooth it on and it is absorbed instantly leaving my skin

feeling soft and silky.

The Light & Lush scent is perfect for those who don’t want an overpowering fragrance. It is strong enough to make your skin smell fresh and clean, but doesn’t clash with your favorite perfume. I like to wear this lotion as my main fragrance on everyday occasions and even sometimes when I am going out at night.

My favorite ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311408800011131/k2311a0814/8.14.09