Havaianas Flip Flops  » Clothes  »
  • I have always heard how great the flip-flops of Havaianas are so I decided to give them a try and went to the mall
  • The difficult part is, they come in a wide variety of designs and colours, that I found it so hard to make up my mind as to which pair to get
  • The sky blue became my favourite over time since I could get to pair them with most of the tees I have

• by patofgold23

I have always heard how great the flip-flops of Havaianas are so I decided to give them a try and went to the mall. I am not so fond of ordering online since I don’t get to fit them or at least see if it would look good on me. What I heard indeed were all so right… When I was trying on the flip-flops, they were just so soft as if I’m not wearing anything. The difficult part is, they come in a wide variety of designs and colours, that I found it so hard to make up

my mind as to which pair to get. I was supposed to go out and buy one pair, but I went home bringing a big shopping with six pairs of flip-flops. I made sure I have all the colours I need to match my shirts and walking shorts.

I was so excited when I got home and lined them up on my shoe rack. It looked like there was a party in there, with all the cute designs and combinations, I just can’t have enough, and decided to go out again just to try on (and show off to ...

• my friends) one of my recent purchase. I was wearing jeans and a pink baby-tee, and I decided to wear the red and pink flowered flip-flops. And surely, all my friends were so jealous and wanted to get one or a few pairs for themselves too.

I was so happy with my flip-flops coz I could get to wear them with so many of my tees. They are just so comfortable to wear! The sky blue became my favourite over time since I could get to pair them with most of the tees I have. These are the most wearable,

walkable flip-flops I’ve ever known. The old flip-flops I had just sat there for months and months and I didn’t wanna wear them anymore since I had Havaianas. I decided to finally give them away.

It’s so difficult to find great-looking flip-flops that are comfortable to wear, but I found both in Havaianas. The only downside to this product is the price. I might say it’s worth it, but still a little heavy on the pocket. For being a great product, but being a little expensive, I would rate it an 8. Sounds like a very fair rating to me!

Havaianas Flip Flops
    Mike says :

re : The difficult part is, they come in a wide variety of designs and colours, that I found it so hard to make up my mind as to which pair to get
    The combination colours is almost infinite. I buy lots and recombine the soles and straps to make cool,new colours. I found recently that silver is actually a cool guys colour. It goes with everything and is just bright enough to get noticed

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551408800001131/k2311a0814/8.14.09