HomeoPet Digestive Upsets  » Pets  »
  • I needed to try something, as I hated seeing him so sick, so I bought a box of the stuff
  • I like how easy it is to use this medicine
  • I know my Balinese always sucks the juice out of his bowl before he tackles the solid meat, so I put the five drops into the juice

• by Bookwyrm

Recently my Balinese had a very bad case of diarrhea and even medicine from the vet didn’t work on it. I didn’t know what to try when an employee in Natural Pet (pet supply store) recommended this product to me. She had told me it had worked on her dog and that he had not responded to vet medicine, either. I needed to try something, as I hated seeing him so sick, so I bought a box of the stuff.

To my utter surprise and delight, this stuff really helped my cat and it is very easy to use!

I like how easy it is to use this medicine. I just shake the bottle up a bit, unscrew the lid and squeeze five drops of the liquid into his cat food. I used this with the canned Instinct Rabbit and I made certain there was some juice in his bowl. I know my Balinese always sucks the juice out of his bowl before he tackles the solid meat, so I put the five drops into the juice. I gave him the food and he sucked it right up, medicine and all. There was no struggles, no fights to get the medicine into his mouth, no stress or anything. He didn’t even know the drops were in the food. I did this three times a day.

I also like how natural this medicine is. It’s a homeopathic medicine, so it must be ...

• HomeoPet Digestive Upsets
      natural, right? Besides, my cat didn’t make any fuss over it. I’m sure if it were some chemical man-made medicine he wouldn’t go near it (he hated the medicine from the vet). This stuff has a very light scent and the meat broth covers it up very well. The drops look like clear water.

I also liked that it worked! I could tell it was working because the gas (farting) and the bad smell disappeared first, then his stools became normal

looking. I started it on Sunday and by Tuesday he was back to normal. That’s very fast - just three days! If only all medicine were this easy to use…

This medicine can be used on cats, dogs and birds. The bottle is 15 ml and can be used on a wide variety of digestive problems. The bottle comes with a paper insert that includes instructions on using the product, but its very simple to use.

It can be stored in a cool location.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291408799951131/k2311a0814/8.14.09