Cadbury Chocolates  » Food  »
  • I like a chocolate with a balance sweet taste and a crunchy peanut on it
  • I prefer buying those big ones, it is easy to cut and my family shared this a lot
  • The rich chocolate is one of the reason why I stick on buying their products, I love Cadbury's and I hope they will continue making chocolates for everybody

• by lei

When it comes to chocolate I want to be branded, a too sweet chocolate is not my typed. I like a chocolate with a balance sweet taste and a crunchy peanut on it. I have bought a lot of chocolates but I am a fan of Cadbury’s chocolate which is really tempting and affordable.

I like the plain milk chocolate flavor and with an almonds too. A one bite

of chocolate really makes my day complete.

And cadbury is one of the brand I always buy during my groceries. It is manufactured in a sealed wrapper that’s why the freshness was maintain.

I like this chocolate, because it is thick and rich in chocolate. I want it chilled into the refrigerator before eating it.

I see to it that it is available after lunch or dinner as our ...

• desert. Cadbury’s has a lot of flavor to choose from, with different sizes.

I prefer buying those big ones, it is easy to cut and my family shared this a lot. It is my routine to eat chocolates before sleeping and after breakfast in the morning, It makes me alive and happy.

It gives my day a smile, that’s why I always bring bar of chocolate where ever I

go. I tried all of their flavors, every chocolate flavor cadbury’s made is really for those chocolate lovers like me.

I am thankful that this chocolate is available anywhere I go. The rich chocolate is one of the reason why I stick on buying their products, I love Cadbury’s and I hope they will continue making chocolates for everybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271408799751131/k2311a0814/8.14.09