Banana Republic Classic for Women perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Banana Republic Classic is an old favourite of mine, and will always have a place in my dresser
  • I find Banana Republic Classic the best day-time perfume there is

• by patofgold23

Banana Republic Classic is an old favourite of mine, and will always have a place in my dresser. I first smelled it when my sister’s boyfriend gave it to her as a gift, and I liked its loveable and casual smell. I had to get one for myself, it is very suitable for casual day-to-day wear — somewhat sweet, yet mild, that lasts whole day long on my busy days.

At the end of the day,

I still smell clean and refreshing. It is somewhat like another perfume I wear, the Clinique happy, but doesn’t have the Citrus twist in it, I kind of describe BR’s smell “clean and modern”. Its unintrusive fragrance makes it suitable to wear even in summer, unlike other perfumes I’ve tried that gives me a terrible headache after minutes of putting them on.

I am a day person, as I sleep early at nights. That is ...

• why I am very careful with the perfumes that I wear, and make sure they fit the occasion, or the mood and especially the weather. I find Banana Republic Classic the best day-time perfume there is! I receive lots of compliments everytime I use it.

This is a very outstanding product and I wonder how the company discontinued producing more. It is the kind I wanna wear whole year long. I am glad I got 2

bottles from Marshalls for $22 each, and would go to every store that still has it. I have a few extra bottles here with me, (I had to hoard them to make sure get plenty of stock before it totally disappears in the market), and would hold on to the very last bottle until I find a suitable substitute. As far as rating goes, there is no doubt I would give it a 10 !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561408799741131/k2311a0814/8.14.09