The Great Expectations School: A Rookie Year in the New Blackboard Jungle by Dan Brown and Randi Weingarten  » Books  »
  • I'm surprised that the book is not boring at all and in fact, as pages and pages flipped through, I found myself wishing that things will turn out well after all
  • A Rookie Year is really an amazing title to have and I give this book a rating of 9 stars

• by eryana09

The Great Expectations School: A Rookie Year in the New Blackboard Jungle by Dan Brown and Randi Weingarten is a heartwarming story that makes me remember about the sacrifices done by a teacher and what it could have been and etc. The students in the class that Dan Brown was supposed

to teach back in the older years brought so many memories; good and bad.

Even though I am not interested in teaching career, reading this book opens up my eyes to one very important factor and that is none other than patience. Patience is very important in every aspect of life and ...

• that includes careers as demanding as an educator. This is not Dan Brown the author, so if you thought it is, well you are wrong. At first I also thought that it’s the author of the book the one made into a movie.

Happens to have the same name.

I’m surprised that the book is not boring at all and in fact, as pages and pages flipped through, I found myself wishing that things will turn out well after all. A Rookie Year is really an amazing title to have and I give this book a rating of 9 stars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171408799681131/k2311a0814/8.14.09