Crest Extra Whitening with Tartar protection gel toothpaste  » Health  »
  • A few months back, when I suddenly noticed a tartar built around the neck of my lower front teeth and I was just shocked
  • It was the same feeling of refreshment one would experience after using a mint mouthwash
  • Apart from tackling my tartar problem, Crest Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Gel Toothpaste to a great extend helped in whitening my teeth

• by rm002

A few months back, when I suddenly noticed a tartar built around the neck of my lower front teeth and I was just shocked. I immediately decided to visit my dentist, where after a cleaning procedure my tarter was removed and my dentist suggested that I use Crest Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Gel Toothpaste- clean mint for my teeth-for added protection in the future.

Crest Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Gel Toothpaste is a fluoride anticavity tooth paste not only fights visible tartar built up but also whitens teeth gently with its polishing actions. When I brushed my teeth with Crest for

the first time, I just loved its mint flavour. This sparkly green gel with a peppermint taste left my mouth feeling refreshed. It was the same feeling of refreshment one would experience after using a mint mouthwash. Crest worked gently on my gums and not only helped to reduce the formation of tarter above the gum line but also left my breath feeling invigorated.

Apart from tackling my tartar problem, Crest Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Gel Toothpaste to a great extend helped in whitening my teeth. Due to my umpteen cups of coffee drinking per day, my teeth had become pale and were ...

• losing their original shine. But Crest whitening toothpaste gently polished away the surface stains without bleaching my teeth and left my teeth looking glossy and smooth. After a few days of brushing with Crest, my teeth looked so naturally white that it almost looked like it had been professionally whitened by the dentist.

Crest Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Gel Toothpaste is a very affordable and safe brand. According to me, this toothpaste is a perfect solution to tackle minor dental problems in the comfort of your home. What I also liked about this toothpaste was the fact that it was accepted by the

American Dental association as a quality tooth paste that effectively prevented and reduced decay and whitened teeth by removing surface stains. Crest has now become an important essential in my oral care routine and brushing my teeth with it early in the day, kicks of my day to good start. This toothpaste has not only helped me smile beautifully but has also reduced my visits to the dentist to a great extend

Priced at $4.29- this wonder toothpaste called Crest Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Gel Toothpaste is a great value product and promises to take care of your teeth without making a hole in your pocket.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341408799581131/k2311a0814/8.14.09