Nivea Whitening Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • This product is one of the best selling whitening lotions where I come from
  • My most common problem areas are my elbows, knees, somewhere around the neck, and my left arm which often gets exposed to the sun when I am driving, making it look a lot darker than the other arm
  • I came to a point where I had to wear jeans all the time, because if I wear the shorts skirts, my dark knees would show off and I feel uncomfortable in public, thinking people would notice, and I know how undesirable it looks
  • I use lotion all the time, though the ones that I use are the regular lotions I pick up from the grocery shelves, and would always avoid the whitening lotions because I always believe that these products are too harsh for my skin, and may cause it to dry
  • I am so happy with the results Nivea Body Lotion with UV Whitening Milk Repair had brought, and for a reasonable price, is surely something I would recommend to those who wants to brighten their tired, dull skin

• by patofgold23

This product is one of the best selling whitening lotions where I come from. Whitening products are so popular in stores everywhere in Asian countries since a fraction of its population have fair to dark complexion. As far as complexion goes, it doesn’t bother me that much. I only worry about some areas of my body that are obviously darker than the rest. My most common problem areas are my elbows, knees, somewhere around the neck, and my left arm which often gets exposed to the sun when I am driving, making it look a lot darker than the other arm.

These skin problems tend to make me conscious at times when I wear clothes that expose my uneven colour.

I came to a point where I had to wear jeans all the time, because if I wear the shorts skirts, my dark knees would show off and I feel uncomfortable in public, thinking people would notice, and I know how undesirable it looks.

I use lotion all the time, though the ones that I use are the regular lotions I pick up from the grocery shelves, and would always avoid the whitening lotions because I always believe that these products are too harsh for my skin, and may cause it to dry. That would then be another problem aside from the darkening.

But I came to a point where I got tired of hiding my dark area. I finally decided ...

• to use a whitening lotion but must be careful about which brand I use. Nivea had earned a very good reputation in the market for its quality product, and their lotions, I heard are very mild yet effective. I went to shop and went straight to the Nivea corner (I could see the brand from afar, they look so familiar — why wouldn’t they? They have been in the market for so long). There were so many to choose from, but I decided to get the Nivea Body Lotion with UV Whitening Milk Repair. It sounded so gentle to me knowing they put milk in it.

I used the product continuously for 3 weeks, and I started seeing results. I was

so happy because my skin is slowly lightening, yet is very smooth. My skin tone started to even out. So I went on using it and it doesn’t bother me at all coz it is made up of a non-greasy material and has a very mild scent which doesn’t get in the way of the perfume that I’m wearing.

In just a little over than a month, I had a softer, whiter skin, and I could say that I have finally come out of the dark. I am so happy with the results Nivea Body Lotion with UV Whitening Milk Repair had brought, and for a reasonable price, is surely something I would recommend to those who wants to brighten their tired, dull skin.

Nivea Whitening Lotion
    Alyssa says :

I do not belive in this. If i were to use this cream on my childs skin it would not make their skin lighter and i just dont belive in this stuff.

kris303 says :

The effects are very temporary. If you use it religiously, it might lighten it a bit. But the ingredient list isn’t strong enough to show any noticeable results (my experience anyway). Worked for me, but I have medium to light skin for an Asian. I looked paler, like I hadn’t been in the sun for a long time, but I didn’t get three shades lighter. And like I said, it doesn’t last.

jokes says :

Hi, Just to enquire, is it possible for me to apply the lotion on my face also?

itsmemadie01 says :

It is a hand and body lotion so not advisable to use it in the face, but Nivea has facial line for lightening and help correct uneven skin tone in the face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311408799531131/k2311a0814/8.14.09