My Fitness Coach for the Wii Console
  • The best part about the game is that no exercise routine is the same
  • I would definately recommend this game to anyone who is looking for a fun way to get off the couch and get moving

• by bcft161

I purchased the My Fitness Coach game for my Wii Console about 2 months ago. And I must say, it really got me going! This game is like having your own personal trainer in your own home. The trainer’s name is Mya and she is really a fitness guru.

When you

first play the game, Mya allows you to do a fitness test in order to have the right fitness plan selected for you. The fitness plans to choose from are cardio fitness, flexibility, strength training, weight loss, and yoga. After doing 15 minutes of basic exercising, I was drenched in sweat. The best part about the ...

• game is that no exercise routine is the same. Mya even allows you to bring in your own equipment such as weights. You get to choose how long you would like to work out for and which fitness program you would like to do.

Every 20 sessions, you get to do

a fitness challenge to see how you have progressed. After working out with Mya, I am proud to say that I was able to lose 5 pounds in my first month! I would definately recommend this game to anyone who is looking for a fun way to get off the couch and get moving!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341408799521131/k2311a0814/8.14.09