L’Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • I received a lot of compliments when I first began wearing it so I plan to continue using it until something I like better comes out on the market

• by jennrenai

I’ve been using the Bare Naturale makeup line from L’Oreal for over a year now. I really like it because I don’t have to put on a base and then a powder. The price isn’t bad either and it lasts a while.

It all just looks like a jar of powder. The foundation goes on just like a powder would but covers up your skin like a foundation. And it doesn’t leave any oily looking spots on your face.

My face still has breakouts here and there so I can’t say that it is better for your face than a normal oil based foundation as they claim though.

The blush looks just like the foundation but in different shades and has a bit of a glittery look to it. The eye shadow is in a much smaller container but has the same concept. It comes in many different shades and has a glittery look to it. Again, I have been using this makeup line for over a year and although I have had to buy the foundation probably four times or so, I have never had to replace the blush or the eye shadow yet. It has lasted that long. That’s good quantity for the price if you ask me!

The thing I absolutely hate about it though is that is can be so messy. My bathroom sink is covered in makeup dust once I’m done ...

• L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup
      and so are my hands. Also, when I put on the eye shadow I have to be very careful not to get it anywhere but on my eyelids because if it gets anywhere else…like your cheekbones right under your eyes…it can’t really be completely cleaned up. You will end up with a glittery look wherever the powder landed. I will usually put something, folder toilet paper or paper towel, right under my eyes before applying it just in
      case some of the powder drops downward.

It stays on well for the entire day, but doesn’t look as fresh towards the afternoon as it does when first applying it. It has an SPF 19 sunscreen in it which I really like since I have fair skin and tend to burn easily.

I received a lot of compliments when I first began wearing it so I plan to continue using it until something I like better comes out on the market.

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311408799401031/k2311a0814/8.14.09