Victoria’s Secret Stimulating Body Scru  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the touch of my skin every after shower
  • I use it head to toe everyday, I don't think i can ever live without my Victoria's Secret Stimulating Body Scrub

• by patofgold23

The wide array of Victoria’s Secret Stimulating Body Scrub would never be out of the market I guess, for it is a great product women could never be without. It is one, in fact, of the few products you will constantly see in my shower room (particularly the Sweet Temptation Scent — they do offer an wide array of scents but my few

favourites are Pear Glace, Strawberries & Champagne, Endless Love, Enchanted Apple, Pure Seduction, and my top of the list —the Sweet Temptation).

Why I had come to grow fond of the product is really very simple to explain. If you shop around Victoria Secret Stores, their body splash and body scrubs are the ones sold at a very reasonable price and you don’t really ...

• need so much to buy it. And if it goes on sale, you can even get it for half the price.

The product itself would make any woman want to have it, and use it everytime she steps in the shower. Its sugar crystals that exfoliates your skin and slowly dissolves as you work it through your body, has some sort of revitalizing effect

/> that stimulates tour senses but at the same time leave a relaxing feeling. After drying up, it leaves a fruit like fresh scent on your skin that lasts the whole day even without wearing any cologne.

I love the touch of my skin every after shower. I use it head to toe everyday, I don’t think i can ever live without my Victoria’s Secret Stimulating Body Scrub.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311408799371031/k2311a0814/8.14.09