Johnsons Baby Lotion
  • Johnson's baby lotion is a creamy, pink lotion that has the most delicious 'baby' smell
  • When I found out I was pregnant with my first son I hastily stocked up on all their products, but found that I used this probably the most
  • As it's designed with babies in mind I know that it won't irritate my skin and it never has
  • After I showered I like to apply the lotion on to my skin whilst it's still damp- it absorbs into my dry skin quite quickly and smells so fresh
  • Once I have convinced my husband for another baby I will most definitely be stocking up once again

• by hollyoaker75

I have two young boys but I have bought Johnson’s baby products since before having children - for myself!

So what is is?

Johnson’s baby lotion is a creamy, pink lotion that has the most delicious ‘baby’ smell. It is used to moisturize babies skins with, particularly after bathing. The company does several baby products, in fact in Britain it’s the leader when it

comes to baby bathing products.

When I found out I was pregnant with my first son I hastily stocked up on all their products, but found that I used this probably the most!

It can be used for cleansing and soothing the skin, as well as moisturizing.

What I think.

Well even though my boys are sadly past the baby stage, I still smother this on ...

• them when they have their nightly bath. It’s as much part of their night time routine as brushing their teeth!

I use it on my face ith cotton wool, it gently cleans and removes any traces of make up. As it’s designed with babies in mind I know that it won’t irritate my skin and it never has. It leaves my face feeling

lovely and soft, plus really clean too.

After I showered I like to apply the lotion on to my skin whilst it’s still damp- it absorbs into my dry skin quite quickly and smells so fresh!

The company has been going for over 100 years so they are most definitely trustworthy.

Once I have convinced my husband for another baby I will most definitely be stocking up once again!

Johnsons Baby Lotion
    Ivy jean Larroza says :

re : Once I have convinced my husband for another baby I will most definitely be stocking up once again
    It is always my product even before i have babies. It has a good scent and everybody in the family loves it.

sairam says :

new born babies always required a smooth moisturizing cream suitable for any climate. johnsons baby lotion totally satisfied all mothers to protect the baby skin very soft.

Gary says :

Hi,yes I bought this product regularly for my wife when she was pregnant also ,and I continue too buy it for my wife and son now that ,is 3 we use it a lit also the baby bath product and shampoo ,its a great product all of Johnson’s are.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541408799340831/k2311a0814/8.14.09