Ghost Hunters: Red George & Valentown Museum  » TV  »
2.5
  • Seriously, I have kids, I know how that happens
  • I thought Grant was going to get up from his chair and kill her when that happened
  • Boring episode that really wasn’t worth my time

• by Steve

Another season 2 episode of Ghost Hunters and another disappointment for me. Once again, the TAPS team is called in to investigate a house (which are always a waste of time) only, this time, we get to see Jason’s hometown in the process.

Most of the evidence is quickly debunked (the light in the basement

was loose so it turned itself on and off, the sump pump was likely making the banging noise they keep hearing).

And, that whole part about the child having mysterious scratches can simply be the child scratching himself or the mother having a bit too long of finger nails.

Seriously, I have kids, I know ...

• how that happens.

No surprise they didn’t find any evidence of ghosts.

However, that whole thing involving the missing computer mouse was entertaining.

I mean, seriously, it’s a mouse.

They cost like $5.

Run to radio shack or something.

The Valentown Museum also proved to be a waste of time.

We thought they saw an

apparition but it turned out to be something else.

Of course, they could have caught something on audio if it weren’t for one of their members accidentally cutting power to the computers before it was saved.

I thought Grant was going to get up from his chair and kill her when that happened.

Boring episode that really wasn’t worth my time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101408799310831/k2311a0814/8.14.09