Nikko Hotel Kuala Lumpur  » Hotels  »
165 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
  • I think that was a great short holiday for us
  • And the taxi driver had no problem to find the location of the hotel
  • All the foods there were so good and delicious

• by MomLouiTan

We were so lucky that we had a chance to go to Kuala Lumpur for few days. I think that was a great short holiday for us. We hoped to go there for a little holiday and we got a chance for that.

And after searching around on the Internet to find some great deal on hotel price, we decided to book Nikko Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Why? Because this hotel is located in the heart of business center and shopping area of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. We did not do business there but of course we would like to shop around in this city and brought some stuffs back home. So we thought that it would be easier for us if we choose a hotel which is located near those

shopping centers area.

And we choose the right hotel for that reason. When we arrived in the airport, we asked the taxi driver to bring us to the hotel location. And the taxi driver had no problem to find the location of the hotel. Means that Nikko Hotel Kuala Lumpur is a known hotel. And we really had great time there.

When we were hungry and need some foods, we had several choices of foods. There is Chinese or Sichuan restaurant from the hotel but there is also Japanese restaurant where we could get Sushi and other Japanese food that we like. All the foods there were so good and delicious.

And in the night, after we got tired from shopping and walking around, we could still enjoy the night ...

• entertainment in the lobby lounge and bar from the hotel. I am not sure until what time the bar is open for the guests. maybe in the weekend, the bar will open longer than the weekdays. But you still need to check it first if you want to know for sure.

Our room rate was also included breakfast in the morning for two persons. So we did not have to look for our breakfast. We just need to go to the restaurant and get buffet breakfast there. Bread and pastry were available at that time for us. But I think there were also other Asian breakfast being offered for the other guests.

the room that we choose was quite big for us. I choose a room for two persons

but it was not small at all for two persons room. Bathroom was clean and there were some bathroom amenities as well for us. Just in case that you forget to bring your shampoo, there are some small shampoo and soap that you can use from the hotel bathroom amenities. I think it was just miniature sizes. If you stay for longer than one night, the normally give extra bathroom amenities when they make up or clean the room.

if I have a chance to visit Kuala Lumpur again, I want to stay few nights in this Nikko Hotel Kuala Lumpur again. I think this time I can just book online through their internet booking system if I want to make sure that I get best deal from them.

Nikko Hotel Kuala Lumpur

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21408799260831/k2311a0814/8.14.09