Rochas Men Eau De Toilet perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think when I bought this Rochas Men Eau de Toilet, this product already being launched for sometimes, so it was not in the new product section anymore
  • I bought this perfume for around 35 dollar
  • I thought it was not really that expensive for such a cute design of bottle
  • The problem for me is that those online sellers are not from the country where I live at this time
  • I like to collect perfume as well, so every little penny that I can get as a a discount for buying those perfumes would really be great for me

• by MomLouiTan

Are you looking for men perfume that has unique design of bottle? Some people like to collect perfume because they like the unique design of the bottle. And if you are collecting something like that, you should look for Rochas Men Eau De Toilet perfume. The design of the bottle from this Rochas Men eau de toilet is very unique. I also bought it for the first time because I see the unique bottle of Rochas Men Eau De Toilet being offered in the counter or Rochas perfume in the shopping mall in town.

I think when I bought this Rochas Men Eau de Toilet, this product already being launched for sometimes, so it was not in the new product section anymore.

I don’t know how to explain the unique design of Rochas

Men Eau de Toilet in words.But because of it, many people were interested to buy and have it as a collection of the unique bottle in their perfume collection.

I bought this perfume for around 35 dollar. I thought it was not really that expensive for such a cute design of bottle. I am not sure if I can get a new one if the perfume that I have right now is finish. I did not see it in the perfume store yet so far. And in the counter of Rochas in the super mall where I bought, they don’t have a stock anymore. If it will be difficult to get a new one when I need, I think I should order it through internet. I saw some offers on the ...

• Internet. The problem for me is that those online sellers are not from the country where I live at this time. I am afraid to order perfume because it can break during the shipment.

But since I really like this perfume, I will try to get it some how. I know it’s for men but sometime I like to use the men’s fragrance for me. Not every day, but just when I am in the mood to use it.

Somewhat masculine but still nice smell as well for me.

And I just hope that this Rochas Men Eau de Toilet will have lower price than what I paid before. It would be a big bonus for me. I like to collect perfume as well, so every little penny that I can get

as a a discount for buying those perfumes would really be great for me.

The problem with this bottle is that it can not stand by itself. So when you put this perfume in the cupboard, you have to lay it down which is of course will take more space than the one that you can put stand straight. But it’s fine, it’s not really big problem.

Rochas has other perfume products as well. And some of them are already inside my cupboard as my perfume collection. I am still collecting others. And if the one that I have in the cupboard is finish, I would like to buy the new stock as well. This also count for Rochas Men eau de toilet. I hope they still produce this cute design of perfume’s bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561408799250831/k2311a0814/8.14.09