Shinobi movie  » Movies  »
  • My husband and I decided to have movie night the other night
  • This movie definitely is full of ninja love
  • I would recommend anyone who is in the mood for a ninja romance to watch this movie

• by Queenbeezie

My husband and I decided to have movie night the other night. So we went to our local video rental to rent some movies. One of the movies we decided on was “Shinobi.

” My husband loved the fight scenes in the

movie. My husband is a fan of martial arts and there is a lot of fighting in this movie.

The fight scenes were really good. There was a mix of traditional ninjitsu techniques and fanciful magic powers all over the place.

It was pretty interesting. Considering the fact that the movie seemed to be low budget, it wasn’t too bad.

The fighting was really bloody and hardcore. There were many times that I had to turn my head because I felt like I was going ...

• Shinobi movie
      to be sick! If you have a weak stomach like me you probably shouldn’t watch this! I guess that is why my husband loved the movie so much! I loved the drama of the film.

It is basically a magic ninja version

of Romeo and Juliet. I am a big fan of the sappy love stories.

This movie definitely is full of ninja love. A woman in love with a fighter.

I would recommend anyone who is in the mood for a ninja romance to watch this movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111408799150831/k2311a0814/8.14.09