Sony CDX-757MX 10-Disc CD Changer  » Electronics  »
  • We have used a lot of Sony products in the past and never had a problem with them
  • I would recommend anyone who is looking for a new car CD player to purchase the Sony CDX-757MX

• by Queenbeezie

My husband and I had previously purchased our Lincoln Towncar with the Sony CDX 805 10 disk CD changer. This CD player worked great at first. We began to have problems with it and one day it quit working all together.

We have used a lot of Sony products in the past and never had a problem with them. So we were surprised when we had

so many problems with this Sony product.

We decided to look around for a new CD player. We did some research online and we actually came across the Sony Xplode CDX-757MX.

We heard nothing but good things about this product. We had our local garage install the CD player with no problem.

Once it was installed we had to check it out. We ...

• jumped in the Lincoln and drove around listening to our new CD player.

I had the volume cranked and it played flawlessly. I was so happy after the problems we had with the last CD player.

The Sony CDX-757MX CD changer holds ten discs and has twelve-second advanced electronic shock protection. This keeps the CD from skipping when you go over bumps.

It works

perfectly for us. We have never had a problem with this CD player skipping our CD’s.

Our music plays perfectly and we have had no problems with this CD player. It is lasting through a lot of abuse.

Sony makes great products. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a new car CD player to purchase the Sony CDX-757MX.

You will love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161408799110831/k2311a0814/8.14.09