Mario Party 5 Prima’s Official Strategy Guide  » Books  »
  • Although all the Mario Party strategy guides typically offer lots of bright colors, this strategy guide for Mario Party 5 seems to be extra vibrant and rich, which I think is great because I tend to purchase strategy guides not because I need help in beating a game, but because I like to look at the unique character artwork exclusive to the guide as well as read about parts of the story and the game's universe that is not necessarily covered in the game itself or the instruction booklet
  • I was able to do just that with this guide and that is why I found it to be an enjoyable read and something that was fun to just look through
  • A lot of attention and guidance is given in building the best dueling machine possible

• by GenesisOne

Mario Party 5 Prima’s Official Strategy Guide is really an attractive strategy guide to look through. Although all the Mario Party strategy guides typically offer lots of bright colors, this strategy guide for Mario Party 5 seems to be extra vibrant and rich, which I think is great

because I tend to purchase strategy guides not because I need help in beating a game, but because I like to look at the unique character artwork exclusive to the guide as well as read about parts of the story and the game’s universe that is not necessarily covered in the game itself or the instruction booklet.

I was able to do just that with this guide and that is why I found it to be an enjoyable read and something that was fun to just look through.

As for the actual content, each of the ...

• Mario Party 5 Prima's Official Strategy Guide
      board maps was covered in excellent detail, revealing the traps, shortcuts, star spots and more.

All the mini-games are covered in terrific detail.

What I really liked about this guide was the coverage of the Super Duel Mode.

A lot of attention and guidance is given in building

the best dueling machine possible.

Also outlined is how each part is obtained, how it works, and if it is worth being equipped.

Plus, the final boss battle is given a good amount of attention, too! All in all, a very fun strategy guide to look through, and indeed, helpful!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171408799060831/k2311a0814/8.14.09