Star Fox 64 Nintendo Players Guide  » Books  »
  • It was definitely a real enjoyable read and I even found some of its tips and strategies helpful in improving my high scores on certain levels
  • I'm very happy to have purchased this guide and I definitely recommend it

• by GenesisOne

The Star Fox 64 Nintendo Players Guide is a terrific resource for those gamers that want to acquire some of the highest scores possible in this space shooter. The guide goes into significant detail not only how to acquire a medal on each level, but also surpass that score.

Every level is mapped out to

reveal the locations of check points, power-ups as well as alternative paths and more.

The guide features this nifty map that shows all the exits and secret warps on each level and what levels can be reached from each level.

This guide will ensure that you meet the necessary conditions to plot a course straight ...

• to Andross himself.

The strategy guide proved to be a real fun read for me because the guide goes into more detail about the individuals levels and characters than the game and instruction booklet do, so I actually learned more about the areas of space that I have to travel through and the planets that

I need to visit thanks to this guide.

Plus, there was plenty of artwork to look at throughout the guide.

It was definitely a real enjoyable read and I even found some of its tips and strategies helpful in improving my high scores on certain levels.

I’m very happy to have purchased this guide and I definitely recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171408799020831/k2311a0814/8.14.09