Animal Crossing: City Folk Wii game
  • This game was definitely worth the money I paid
  • I highly recommend this game to absolutely anyone, because this game has everything for any kind of person

• by oXAquamarineXo

Animal Crossing: City Folk is a great game for the Wii. I absolutely love the game! It’s a bit different from other kinds of Wii games, but kind of like Sims. Basically, you build your own home and stuff and live in a virtual community. It’s tons of fun!

This game

was definitely worth the money I paid. Everyone in our family loves it. I especially like the freedom, running around doing whatever you want to do. In the beginning, you make your own character and buy a house. Then, you start selling a bunch of stuff to make more money ...

• and pay off your debt. Eventually, you can end up buying a really big house and stock it with all kinds of cool furniture. You can also go to the city to meet new people and interact with other people that have this game!

Everything about this game makes you happy,

from the music to the virtual characters. It’s a great family game, since you can create up to four separate characters.

I highly recommend this game to absolutely anyone, because this game has everything for any kind of person! Even adults will enjoy this game. I hope you have fun!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281408798990831/k2311a0814/8.14.09