3M Post-It Notes
  • I prefer it because it is not too small or too big but enough to write my thoughts or reminders

• by rye

During my school days, I started being fond of posting small notes on my books, notebooks, calendars, diary, organizer, mirror, photos, albums and almost every where. And of course I use 3M Post-It Notes. It has a wide variety of colors, sizes and designs. Later on 3M Post-It Notes even had different shapes such as fruits, smileys, etc. It’s a nice way to

remind yourself of to-do things or write inspirational quotes, love notes or a quick letter to your friends and love ones.

Even up till now, at work, I couldn’t do without 3M Post-It Notes. I use it to put labels on my tons of paperwork like some color scheme organizer, remind myself and others to do this and that, and a lot more.

At home,

• I use 3M Post-It Notes to leave message to my family, arrange things, label boxes, remind myself about expiration dates on foods and a lot more.

So, as always whenever I got into the stationary section I always get one or two 3M Post-It Notes, my favorite is the regular square 3 in by 3 in either in yellow or pink colors. I prefer

it because it is not too small or too big but enough to write my thoughts or reminders. It is easy to use, no need of additional tape, it has it’s own adhesive side on top of the paper so you just have to write and stick it on anywhere.

Surely 3M Post-It Notes has been a great companion in my day to day activities.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121408798980831/k2311a0814/8.14.09