The Ugly Truth movie
  • Most previews show ALL the funny parts of a movie so when you actually go to see the movie you already know all the funny parts
  • However, both of us were laughing for the majority of the time
  • I left the movie feeling really happy because the movie put me in a good mood

• by JenniferLauren

I absolutely loved this movie. I saw previews for it and thought “it looks alright. I guess I’ll see it because i want to go to the movies.

” So I went to see it and it was so funny. It was better than I had expected.

The previews don’t even compare to the movie. Most previews show ALL the

funny parts of a movie so when you actually go to see the movie you already know all the funny parts.

This movie does not do that so the previews dont seem as good as the actual movie. Hopefully you understand what I am trying to say.

Seriously though, I was laughing the whole time. I made my one ...

• guy friend come to see this movie with me and he was like “Don’t tell anyone I am seeing this with you.

” However, both of us were laughing for the majority of the time. So if you think this is a girl movie (well maybe it is) but guys find this movie funny, too.

I left the movie feeling

really happy because the movie put me in a good mood. The actors were very good in my opinion.

I’d say if you don’t want to spend the money to go to the theater then wait for it to come out on video. This movie has a mix of comedy and romance but mainly comedy.

Check it out !!

The Ugly Truth movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111408798970831/k2311a0814/8.14.09