Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10
  • If I had to describe Clean & clear Persa-Gel 10 in one word it would be 'Amazing'
  • So if you stop using this product for a longgg time I would consider throwing it out and buying a new one next time you go to use it
  • To be honest this is probably the only acne product that I think my skin couldn't live without

• by JenniferLauren

If I had to describe Clean & clear Persa-Gel 10 in one word it would be ‘Amazing’. I always forget how great this product is until I start to stray away from it.

My skin starts to break out when I do not use this.

It seems like nothing works better than persa-gel 10 for my acne.

Of course keep in mind that everyone

has different skin … so what may be perfect for me may not be for you.

However, if you have acne, I would say to give this a try! It is cheap, effective, and gives me beautiful skin.

What more could I ask for? I find that if you let an open tube go un-used for a while it lowers its effectivness.

So if ...

• you stop using this product for a longgg time I would consider throwing it out and buying a new one next time you go to use it.

I use this every night before bed after washing my face and I am in love.

I have loved this since the day I started using it.

I have used many acne products both expensive and cheap.

To be honest this is probably the only acne product that I think my skin couldn’t live without.

Benzoyl Peroxide doesn’t usually work for my skin but I guess becuase it is 10% (which is high) it does work for me.

The ONLY downside to this product is if you apply way too much it can leave white marks on your skin so apply it sparingly.

Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311408798960831/k2311a0814/8.14.09