Caltrate 600+D Calcium Supplement
  • I like the fact that I can get my doctor recommended requirements of both calcium and vitamin D without having to take two separate supplements
  • Caltrate 600+D Calcium Supplements are easy to swallow even though they are rather large and I do not ever experience any adverse reactions or side effects from the Caltrate 600+D
  • I recommend Caltrate 600+ Calcium Supplements when your doctor recommends that you take it

• by mom1

Taking Caltrate 600+D Calcium Supplements is part of my daily routine. In fact, I take it twice a day, on the advice of my doctor. Calcium and Vitamin D play a vital role in the management and prevention of disease.

Caltrate 600+D contains both 600mg of calcium and 400 units of vitamin D. I like the fact that I can get my doctor recommended

requirements of both calcium and vitamin D without having to take two separate supplements.

Caltrate 600+D Calcium Supplements are easy to swallow even though they are rather large and I do not ever experience any adverse reactions or side effects from the Caltrate 600+D. Compared to other combination calcium and vitamin D supplements, Caltrate 600+D Calcium Supplements are by far, for me, easiest to take and tolerate.

I have tried other combination calcium and vitamin D supplements, but I could not swallow them and in addition to that, they made me rather sick to my stomach. As a registered nurse, I am very aware on the importance of patient compliance.

If their medications or supplements are unpleasant to take or if they experience side effects such as an upset stomach or ...

• Caltrate 600+D Calcium Supplement
      nausea, as some calcium and vitamin D supplements can cause, the will stop taking them. This is exactly what happened to me.

Caltrate 600+D is also marketed by Wyeth Consumer Healthcare which is a very reputable corporation and makes me trust their product. To me, the packaging is pleasing to the eye as well.

The pink, yellow and gold label is appealing and feminine looking.

I feel that Caltrate (Wyeth Consumer Healthcare) does a good job in marketing their product to their target market, which is women, because of the import role calcium and vitamin D plays in the prevention and management of osteoporosis.

I recommend Caltrate 600+ Calcium Supplements when your doctor recommends that you take it. As always, I recommend that you check with your doctor before taking any medications.

Caltrate 600+D Calcium Supplement
Deborah says :

I can clearly say that it is one of the beat products to use now that I am 40. It gives you the necessary boost. I feel stronger with my workouts and it maintains my weight as I am not a heavy eater

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341308798611131/k2311a0813/8.13.09