Nokia 5310 Expressmusic phone  » Phones  »
  • So if your looking for a cool looking sleek modern phone for a very good price for about 50 dollar after rebate when I got mine which is probably cheaper now and can hold lots of music, pictures and long videos and the size can fit anywhere I recommend the nokia 5310 expressmusic cause it can give all those thing

• by Rath

I recently just upgraded my old phone to T-mobile nokia expressmusic 5310 in the color of orange. At first I felt in love with the size it, it was small, thin and fit anywhere. I also like the color, when I first got tit they only had red, purple, and orange not today they have color such as silver, blue etc.

but I picked orange. I really like how the phone acts as an MP3 player also which was really cool I was able to upload music from my computer to the phone and listen to it.

I also like how things on their runs on memory stick of 1g which cam with the phone so I

can upload music, take pictures and I was able to take really long video on my phone because it ran on memory stick. I also like how it locks and unlock when you want it because sometime when you put it in your pocket or bag it randomly calls people or punches the numbers around, but with this phone you don’t have to worry about that cause it lock so you don’t have to worry about something hitting it making call random people or anything.

I also really like the camera its 2mega pix which is really nice for the camera. But I don’t really like how the video looks its not really clear as the camera.

Another ...

• thing I absolutely love is I can upload music and use it as my ringtone or I can upload pictures and use it as my background. It also comes which these music controller on the side of the phone which makes it look really sleek and cool and very convient.

The only thing I don’t really like about this phone is the battery life if you like to text and make lots of phone calls you battery will die in two days which I don’t because I calla and text a lot. Also if you talk long on the phone, the phone tends to get hot alittle.

Also sometime the key pad tend to freeze which sucks. Besides

those thing im pretty happy with this phone I just wish those thing can improve but over all it a good phone.

So if your looking for a cool looking sleek modern phone for a very good price for about 50 dollar after rebate when I got mine which is probably cheaper now and can hold lots of music, pictures and long videos and the size can fit anywhere I recommend the nokia 5310 expressmusic cause it can give all those thing. The only thing I didn’t like was the batter life, video resolution and how when you talk on the phone long it gets alittle hot but beside that it’s a good phone over all for the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371308798601131/k2311a0813/8.13.09