Roast beef sandwich from Safeway
  • Bleu cheese isn't a cheese I'd normally expect with roast beast, but it's delicious
  • I like the way it tastes more than I like the sandwiches of some of the national chains that charge more and have less flavor

• by tfedge
      Safeway stores has another in its selection of very good sandwiches. The sandwich is roast beef with crumbles of bleu cheese with lettuce and tomatos on focaccio bread.

It is delicious.

Bleu cheese isn’t a cheese I’d normally expect with roast beast,

but it’s delicious.

I had this sandwich recently on a picnic and loved it.

Somehow the marriage of flavors is very special.

I don’t know why it works, but it does.

It works very well.

I love the focaccio bread.

It’s a ...

• hearty bread that stands up to the strong flavor of the beef and bleu cheese.

I particular like the way the saltiness of the cheese makes the flavor of the beef, tomato and lettuce standout.

The sandwich only costs $4.

99 and will

easily feed two people.

I like the way it tastes more than I like the sandwiches of some of the national chains that charge more and have less flavor.

I can’t wait to get another roast beef with bleu cheese, lettuce, tomatoes with focaccio bread.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27100879860631/k2311a0810/8.10.06